Wicklow Wolf Brewing Company is at the forefront of the craft beer industry in Ireland. Founded in 2014, it has become one of the leading brands in a very vibrant and fast growing sector of the beer industry and has moved into their new state of the art brewery. We are looking to add a digital marketing executive to our close knit team as we continue to grow. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Irish brewery.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and build the Wicklow Wolf Brand.
- Digital and Social Media Content Creation – You will support in developing content and executing the Wicklow Wolf Marketing and Social Media Strategy plan to build Brand Awareness and grow the Wicklow Wolf community (pack).
- Creation of Marketing Materials and Content – You will be required to work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop marketing materials such as sell sheets, POS materials and any other content that will be required.
- Social Media – Content planning, execution of social media content calendar, performance reporting, working with paid advertisement to increase engagement, boost organic reach and overall execute the Wicklow Wolf Social Media strategy plan.
- Website & E-Commerce – Maximise SEO, Google Adwords, regular performance reporting, blog and newsletter management, drive traffic to site and web shop, increase e-commerce and work with the team to drive growth.
- Highly motivated, self-starting with a thirst for knowledge
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Must have experience in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, AI, InDesign
- Must have experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, SEO
- Experience in content creation – photo and video, eCommerce campaigns, web analytic tools, highly desirable
- A good knowledge and passion for craft beer, highly desirable
- Experience in graphics design, highly desirable
- Excellent written and communication skills with fluent English
- Willingness to get stuck in and comfortable working autonomously
- Must possess a full driving licence
Salary: Depending on experience
Closing date for CVs is the 7th April. Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.